Foundr Mitch Harper 60 Day Startup
Get Foundr Mitch Harper 60 Day Startup Review and Discount
Foundr HOW TO START A SUCCESSFUL STARTUP IN 60 DAYS
Learn how to build a startup in record time with the co-founder of BigCommerce (which did $100 million in sales last year) and 7 other tech products in which he’s used this exact launch system.
IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- Mitch has been building software companies since he was 17, you’ll learn the exact step-by-step sytem he has used to build companies like BigCommerce into an 9-FIGURE ECOMMERCE POWERHOUSE . He’s been teaching this framework to his private clients include startups like Airtasker, FollowUpBoss, Biteable, Zookal and more.
- Mitch has invested and advised numerous companies, he also gets pitched tons of ideas. You’ll learn MITCH’S #1 METHOD TO VALIDATE YOUR PRODUCT to be successful before you even build the company.
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT: MVP vs MSP, you’ll effortlessly identify which is right for you, and how to actually get your product built without having to know a single programming code yourself.
- GETTING YOUR FIRST PAYING CUSTOMERS: This is the most important element of the pre-launch phase, you’ll learn how to leverage it to skyrocket your audience base and get your first paying customer in 60 days.
- LAUNCH FRAMEWORK: Mitch breaks down the different launch formulas you can use and actionable tactics within those strategies.
Mitch Harper, the founder of BigCommerce, has not only scaled BigCommerce into a 9-Figure ecommerce powerhouse, but is also an 8-time startup founder with over $200 million in sales under his belt.
In his teens, he was more excited burying his head in books like “Losing My Virginity” by Richard Branson, than playing video games. And by the time he was 13, he knew he wanted to become an entrepreneur.
Mitch has been building software companies since he was 17. He has taught his proven startup framework to his private clients since 2011 which include startups like Airtasker, FollowUpBoss, Biteable, Zookal, and more.
Normal Price :
Today : $15 Only!